Its been over a we
ek since I've updated our blog but there just hasn't been enough time in my days!
Last week Thursday we left for Kentucky for our Wood family shower. We got home late on Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday my mom was in town so we ran errands and did things around the house. Wednesday I had my BSF (bible study) in the morning until 11 AM but then stayed for a seminar that lasted rest of the afternoon. Yesterday we had our appointment at the MFC center and ultrasound and after that I went to help a friend with newborn twins. That brings me to today (phew)!
So, finally here are the photos of our newly refinished floors! We love them! I don't know why we didn't pull up the carpet sooner. And, thank goodness Clint talked me into doing the floors instead of riping up the carpet and putting down more carpet! These floors are flawless, they're beautiful even up close. These photos were taken with my blackberry so they're not as clear as my camera but they're still okay - the before and after photos are like night and day.
ek since I've updated our blog but there just hasn't been enough time in my days! Last week Thursday we left for Kentucky for our Wood family shower. We got home late on Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday my mom was in town so we ran errands and did things around the house. Wednesday I had my BSF (bible study) in the morning until 11 AM but then stayed for a seminar that lasted rest of the afternoon. Yesterday we had our appointment at the MFC center and ultrasound and after that I went to help a friend with newborn twins. That brings me to today (phew)!
So, finally here are the photos of our newly refinished floors! We love them! I don't know why we didn't pull up the carpet sooner. And, thank goodness Clint talked me into doing the floors instead of riping up the carpet and putting down more carpet! These floors are flawless, they're beautiful even up close. These photos were taken with my blackberry so they're not as clear as my camera but they're still okay - the before and after photos are like night and day. Okay babies! We're ready for you now :) I don't think carpet under the high chairs would have lasted long...
SPECTACULAR!
ReplyDelete