Skip to main content

Kentucky Baby Shower

Here are some photos of our shower in Kentucky this past weekend. I just also want to say a very special thank you to Bonnie, Carla, Regina, Rhonda and Karen and Chip! You all made the day very special for us and everyone had a great time. Thank you for all the planning and time(and money) you spent. This was suppose to be "simple" but its hard to be simple when Clint has 4 aunts and his mom who do everthing big! Thank you all once again and we're so grateful! It was wonderful! :) Also, thank you to Crystal who took all the photos for me! Thank you hun!


LOVED these mini cakes!





Pre-shower photo.

Comments

  1. Awww too bad I would LOVE to have met you both when you were in KY. Andrei and I were just minutes away :o( Looks like a wonderful shower. Those babies will be so Blessed to have Karen and Chip as Grandparents........so envious.

    Enjoy this special time. You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game