Skip to main content

I was 18 weeks on March 5th

I love my baby belly! It's been a long time in the making, but we're finally here! :)This 18 week photo from thevisualmd.com. It kind of gives you an idea of how big baby, or in our case, babies, are getting. This explains the ever growing bump. Its fun now though because when we're out in public people always congratulate me/us and ask when we're due. Its fun telling people we're expecting triplets and hearing the shock in their voice and seeing the expressions on their face. It's usually followed by "Wow! Do triplets run in your family?" That question kind of gets annoying but who cares. I just expect it now and it's usually a good opportunity to give a plug for embryo adoption. I usually get funny, confused stares followed by silence or "huh, I've never heard of that before" or "so, its kind of like IVF" or something along those lines. I guess you have to understand it is a new concept to most people and A LOT to take in all at once, especially after the shock of triplets. It's great though, I laugh a lot at myself and those I tell (I laugh on the inside of course, or when I walk away) because its exciting and funny to get those reactions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game