Skip to main content

On the move


(The above photo I took of my niece Caitlin holding the flower she received from her Great-Grandma Roy's funeral. Isn't she so super cute?!)

We just got home from Illinois. It was a good trip and the visitation and funeral were really nice.

Later this afternoon and especially on the drive home the babies were really on the move! Little Mister ECW was on the move...he was having fun making his Mama really uncomfortable - lots of "Ohh!" Ouch!" and groaning on the way home in the car. I could feel him up near my ribs on the left side and when I'd press my palm on my belly he'd move to the right side! That little stinker! I think its bedtime for me, for us.Ohh! There he goes again! We still have a long way to go and they're going to get much bigger! It will be interesting to feel them moving more and more. I also was feeling what I think was baby B moving a bit ago. Lots of movement and pressure in my lower left side of my belly. Its so fun to feel them!
These three small roses we received for the babies - all the Great-Grandchildren received a small yellow rose like this. I'm drying them but I also wanted some photos taken of them looking so pretty freshly cut.

Comments

  1. Very sweet. Those flowers will be precious to all of your babies one day! Lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we remembered to give your babies these yellow baby roses. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that I found your blog! My husband and I are in the embryo adoption process with the NEDC now (mock transfer on 3/29). I hope you don't mind me following your journey - Triplets - WOW! So excited for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game