This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
SWEET baby pics!!! LOVE them! Would you mind if I included a "rock, paper, scissors" pic on my blog as part of a snowflake baby Halloween parade post, or do you have other costumes for your babies?
ReplyDeleteThanks! Lacie
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com
Hi Rachel,
ReplyDeleteYour triplets are absolutely adorable! I have been following your blog for quite a while now; your journey was a model for me. I gave birth to GGB triplets on Sept. 14th (35 weeks, 2 days). I used your posts as a gauge for my own pregnancy. :) We too were told that baby C might not make it. In the end, we found out that half her placenta died and that caused severe interuterine growth retardation. She's a champ though! Although small (born at 2lbs, 10oz), she's definitely fiesty and a little fighter! Our boy, baby A, took up half my uterus which also caused baby C (and baby B) some grief. :P
My beautiful babies are now 7 weeks old (today!). I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing how your days used to look at that point. I know you followed the babywise system. We have been trying to employ a "feed/wake/sleep" schedule but I have been having a lot of problems with the 'wake' part of it and subsequently, the sleep part of it (well, the self soothing part). Everyone we know has singletons and just haven't faced the challenges that we have faced. I would really, really appreciate any insight you have to how your days were structured. You can email me at janiscantwell at yahoo dot com - I'd love to pick your brain a little...if you don't mind.
Best,
Janis :)