The ladies of the house
Ellie and Adelyn sleeping in their bouncy seats. It's getting COLD here! I walked through the livingroom and saw Adelyn's hat over her face! Ha. She didn't seem to mind :) even though it kind of scared me at first!
Ellie and Caleigh! (notice caleigh's scar on her leg-it actually scarred MUCH less than I thought it would-what a HORRIBLE month for that dog, and me).
Bumbo seat time! The babies are getting strong and can now sit in their bumbo seats. Its fun to watch them! Clint put them in a circle one day while I was out and called it "circle time"! Super cute! What a good daddy!
LOVE circle time! TOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI just love the photos!!! You look great!!! Look at your beautiful miracles- who cares about tummies????
ReplyDeleteI know EXACTLY what you are saying about seeming to favor one in photos- my Sarah smiles so much more than Anna- so I have a ton more photos of Sarah...
Hugs!!!