Another belly shot. We've been taking all the photos in the babies room but right now its full of furniture from the living room because we pulled up our carpet and are going to refinish our hardwood! Yea! Finally. I told Clint if we don't do it soon one day he'll come home from work and I'll have gone crazy and just pulled it all up myself. The floors look great by the way! They are in perfect condition. It feels so much cleaner to have the carpet up. It wasn't really old or super dirty but we'd been thinking of refinishing the hardwood for almost 3 years now...since we moved in. It was time. Babies are on their way.
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
I'm not showing your grandma this one either. lol
ReplyDeleteWow you have such a cute baby bump!
ReplyDelete