Skip to main content

19 weeks

We're all doing great now already at 19 weeks! (Below image is a look inside babies body at 19 weeks gestation. Thevisualmd.com).On Thursday we had another u/s and visit to see our perinatologist. The babies were moving around, as usual, and were all growing right on schedule. Two weeks ago they were all the same size at 7 ounces and Thursday when they measured them again they were all the same size at 10 ounces. They're too big to measure head to toe in the u/s but our sonographer said if she had to guess they were between 8-9 inches long! They're getting so big!...and so am I! :) Our babies are so healthy looking that the sonographer looked at us with a grin and said that they were the most beautiful triplets she'd ever seen! Now, I can't tell you if she says that to everyone or not, but I was sure happy to hear it! And, of course we think they're perfect too!


Comments

  1. I hope you sail through the rest of your pregnancy. Have a H&H hopefully 16 or 17 weeks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updates! Happy to hear your babies are all doing well and you are looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game