Skip to main content

Cribs cribs cribs


Times three that is! We need to do some final touches but we finally got them all three put together for the most part! Looks like we'll have more room than anticipated in the babies room. Now I can even order a dresser to match so we have somewhere for all their clothes. We do also have a closet, but it is smaller than even an average sized closet. I've been organizing and have blue and pink bins with their clothes inside plus preemie and newborn sizes hanging in the closet. Its fun to get ready for these three bambinos!!! Can't wait to meet them!

Comments

  1. I can't wait to be there on Sunday and see the cribs "live"...lol they fid dit...YES!!!!! You and Clint have been busy little beavers. They didn't look too easy to put together but glad you got it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Their cribs look so sweet. I'm sure that you must be having so much fun decorating their nursery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congratulations on getting all the cribs together!! They look very nice!! I hope you are feeling well, we are very excited for your baby shower next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game